Welcome to the Daugherty Public Library District
Congratulations! You have just received a world of knowledge at your fingertips! Your Library Card gives you access to the books, audiobooks and music in cassettes and CD, DVD's, puppets, computer software, magazines available throughout Southern Illinois and beyond! Always present your card to check out materials. Keep your card, even after it expires, so the information can be updated. There is a $5.00 charge for replacement cards. Notify the Library if you move, so that your information can be updated. All materials (except DVD's) are checked out for 2 weeks with a $.10 overdue charge each day late. Videos and DVD's are checked out for 1 week with a $1.00 overdue charged for each day late.
TEEN BOOK CLUB HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED FOR SEPTEMBER 14th @ 6:30! SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE!
ALL children under 10 MUST be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian at ALL times!!!
A fun and interactive session where you can
make new friends and have fun.
Program is recommended for babies 4 mo. to 18 mo. of age.
We will share songs, stories and rhymes.
Wear comfy clothes because we incorporate a lot of movement.
September 18th 2015 @ 10:30 a.m.
Registration is required.
eBooks are here. Follow the link below to start exploring!
Resources - Work and research from the office or from home, anytime:
- Materials Online: books, articles, research databases, and more
- Selected Sites: what's good on the Web
- Community Organizations: local, nonprofit groups and services
- Fantastic Fiction: Use to search for an Author or Book
- Good Reads: book reviews, top sellers, author interviews, and news headlines
- Digital Exhibits: historic photos and more
- Community Times: Online Town Magazine
- State and Federal tax forms
- Wills, Trust, Bill of Sale...
- All Auto repairs
- Find information on topics related to community issues and events, education, government, politics and sports.
Whats going on? - Check out the calendar anytime
Have a Question?
Looking for Something?
FirstSearch is an online service that gives users access to a rich collection of reference databases. (Please contact your local library for login information.)